Sunday, July 22, 2007

Taking Pictures.


I have been busy taking pictures. We have lived here for two years and I can not believe how much I have not seen or appreciated in my backyard. There are only four unobstructed views of the crown of our trees in the neighborhood. That speaks well for how many tall trees we have here. I just wonder if anyone besides our immediate neighbor to the south will miss them any where near as much as we will.

The loss of shade will be devastating. Our Lot is oriented East / West and the trees are centered between the house and the garage. Our back yard benefits from an incredible amount of shade during the height of summer. Even with moderate drought in Minnesota this year, We only have two corners of the back yard that need water to keep from completely burning up.

We need to spend as much time as possible out there for the next week or two.

No comments: